Dream Big is seeking an Education Assistant for an immediate start.
Purpose: To assist the Education Director with administrative tasks relating to, but not limited to, after school and summer programs. Dream Big Administrative Assistant responsibilities can include:
Managing databases and rosters
Communicating with parents regarding classes and camps
Execute posts on social media
Help with materials and supply distribution
Other general administrative tasks as required
Sales opportunity for the potential of added income
Creating new partnerships with schools
The Dream Big Education Assistant will work directly with the Education Director and/or other staff members in person and via video conferencing. An average of 10 hours per week is expected and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Ideal candidate would be seeking an ongoing commitment in this role with the possibility of increasing hours in the future. A positive attitude and attention to detail is a must! Send resumes to email@example.com
Summer Production Staff
For more details about our summer production visit our Production page.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Education Director and Education Assistant
Approximate Start and End Date:
June – August 2019
The Summer Camp Intern is responsible for assisting Dream Big Teaching Artists in delivering high quality summer camps for children aged 3-12.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with drama games and lead by example
- Create and help with set/prop/costume development
- Assist with set up for different activities
- Act as a leader for songs and dances for younger campers
- Lead warm up games if desired
- Help in taking younger campers for restroom/water breaks
- Arrive 15 minutes early and stay 15 minutes late to help with set up/clean up and check in with teacher.
- Assist with supervision at the park during snack and lunch breaks.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- Experience working with children aged 4-12 is a must.
- Interest in theater and performance desirable.
- Interest in teacher theater in the future is desirable.
- Has a friendly, positive and “can do” attitude.
This is an unpaid position. Exclusive mentorship, great experience and resume builder. Please send intern cover letter and resume to email@example.com